First posted last January 21, 2015 – Early this month, when everyone seems to be back on their normal routine, I’m still stuck in my cleaning/ organizing fiasco (read here), an invitation was posted on MBP’s FB Page that says there’s a Happy Wife, Happy Life Event on the following Saturday and it’s just for a couple hours at BGC. I quickly signed-up knowing that my boys would be glad to drive me there and can tolerate the waiting hours before we head to our usual Saturday class. I think the schedule and venue is just perfect for me and of course I wanted to show support to our group’s activities. Honestly, I didn’t ask anything more about the topic since the event title seems to be very positive… about being happy and all… what a nice way to start the year, right?
I was totally surprised when I learned that the event is about Premature Ejaculation (PE)… I’m like, Really?! Really?! Well you know, I’m not conservative but have apprehensions when it comes to things like this… I don’t know if I am capable of discussing the topic with maturity and conviction. But since, I already gave my commitment in attending the event… I showed up.
Just like the other blogger’s events that I’ve attended, I gained new acquaintances (potential friends) and met old ones, enjoyed the company of friends and learned a lot… in this case “surprising” ones – facts actually. Let me share it with you and hopefully you will learn and be surprised also.
1. One-in-three men may experience some form of premature ejaculation (PE) in their lives.
2. PE was discovered to be caused by variations in a gene controlling serotonin signals – serotonin is a brain chemical that acts as a messenger.
3. PE is treatable, and that by speaking to your doctor, you can access a number of effective treatments.
4. There is an available, FDA approved medicine in the Philippine market. (Generic name: Dapoxetine from Menarini Philippines).
5. There’s a way to self assess PE. Answer the questions on the form below… no cheating boys! 😉